Small Businesses for the Poor:
Bushra charitable trust believes in restoring dignity and self-respect amongst poor Muslims and has striven to provide countless struggling families with a means of generating income.
Income Generation schemes are a great source of Sadaqah Jariyah for the donor and lead to innumerable rewards. Many beneficiaries continuously send supplications of forgiveness for those who helped them start again.
Bushra charitable trust assists poor families and individuals to help them break out of the cycle of poverty by helping them set-up small businesses. Some of these efforts include:
- Giving a sewing machine to a woman for $75
- Giving a push-cart and supplies to start a street vending business for approximately $250
- Giving cash to set-up a retail shop for approximately $200 - $500-$1000
- Teaching young adults how to drive and help them attain a drivers license for $100
- Providing tools for various other professions (costs vary based on types of tools and professions)
You can sponsor...
You can give Zakah, Sadaqah and Lillah this project